Monday, September 14, 2009

How To Fix A Squeaky Spinning Bike

Finally finished!!

hello everybody!!! well yes it finally finished so as to have a new little hole tuto!! jejejejeje to see what you think, I think I'll make a pin look up more than one has asked me and was among those who stood at first on the list =) exams well ... there stan ... today I write to show you the last thing I bought jejejeje or rather that I had come ... a palette of contouring, also ebay for 12 euros I got so ... with shipping charges, there are 2, is that I show and another has to illuminate a more yellowish color and more pink blush, I personally liked the most is more neutral and natural colors, in terms of quality as I always say this product is very good value for money, so if you can not find anywhere contouring products seized!! anyway I have also yet to explain how a tuto contour the face so I also see in action on youtube! I've tried using it in half face and half face and not shout! this great! as well as the shadow is large enough to suppose that lasted pretty ^ ^. A kiss to everyone and I leave the pics! muacks!!

this is the seller
http://stores.shop.ebay.es/abestlife__W0QQ_armrsZ1
is Contour NEW 6 Color Face Palette # 1 Power







Here you have my video on youtube using it

0 comments:

Post a Comment