Monday, October 19, 2009

Can A Cyst In A Kidney Break

Hello again! Look

Siento la ausencia que ultimamente estoy teniendo por aquí pero es que no paro la verdad y para poner un churro de actualización en el blog pues pa eso no pongo nada jejeje bueno os pongo al día con las últimas noticias de mi vida, a ver el curso de maqui bien, por ahora no hemos tocado nada en profundidad, hemos empezado con la aplicación de maquillaje and corrections with sponge, this would be more for a makeup day for the night I suppose it with brushes ... but has good taste of each lol, for that, and this afternoon as we started to practice day and make something of Halloween, which is late next week and we did not !.... na ¬ ¬ good for that, I'll start to teach drawing also because in the next school year I try to get in style here in Cadiz, to see that, I guess I will add enough to make ...
mmmmm what else what else ... ah yes! on youtube I made a halloween makeup looks that you like it, even if for a contest I had to make some well thought for you @ s. ... and I think it is .... ah! I made one last comprita that has me excited and I'll show when I get on youtube and demases haha \u200b\u200b= D un besito precious! and we are here and the channel! muacks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment