new Hello! good as I said in the video here I left the swatches Martore products that I have in my possession, I will put some FAQ (frequently asked questions) if you have any questions. and well how I feel about each product I mention in the video on youtube so go!
I leave the link to the website
http://www.makeupclubboutique.es/?m=6j2p
TO SEE THE BIGGER PICTURE CLICK ON THE IMAGE. Liquid Bases
Cream Bases
Lipstick
Eyeshadows
Shadow Compact HG (increased pigmentation)
Shadow compact
FAQ
What benefits have to be our advisor? For I asesorare
, I will tell you about the products of the brand and all doubts you have, regarding the product.
that specializes How Martore brand?
He specializes in makeup for television, photography ... hence the high quality of its products as they are for professionals.
Can I buy individual cream bases?
If it comes in the box as the basis clarita I teach in the video, I buy them from other godet to hold them in a palette more comfortable.
Can you make a palette to taste?
Yes, the bases cream, compact powder and cream correctors have the same diameter so you can buy in response to your needs and put on a pallet.
"eye shadows sold in boxes?
Yes, the shadows can choose to sell in godet or box, I elected in the godet to make me a paddle and I was more comfortable.
What is the difference between HG and which are not?
The HG are at increased pigmentation
Do shadows have glare?
The compact all are mates and that photo and others are best mates, but the pigments and other powders if they are even iridescent glitter (depends on how you of light changes)
What extent are the shadows? 26 mm
like MAC shadows
Teach more products?
If, as and when you buy the ire teaching.
What more can be found on the page?
A blog that gives you beauty tips and more! to be that this great =)
0 comments:
Post a Comment