Jumbo and Graffiti
Eyeliner
Without flash (color is closer to real)
With flash
Magic Mask
My lashes without mascara
With
mascara since
Gloss Portobello
Fat Balm Cherry
Applied
without blurring (lips) and blur (cheeks)
With Flash
No flash
Nail Lacquer
They only have needed a coat
and how these you are left with two layers and a layer
TWO LAYERS
LAYER
TWO LAYERS
LAYER
TWO LAYERS
LAYER
TWO LAYERS
added
Shopping (Here I will put it does not appear in the video and I continued to buy and I'll give my opinion)
Graffity EYELINER PEN - BLACK
As I said in the video was the whim of the black and I have bought and I'm happy =) as you see you can make different strokes by pressing more or less the eyeliner
GLOSS AND MAYFAIR SOHO
Both are dull and pigmented lot, I just buy the soho because I fell in love to get to experience the Loudwater mayfair and was the gift for the purchase, the first is a fuchsia color and the second a warm brownish, both do not need lipstick to pigment lot, So if you have to be careful not to leave the site =)
POSH POLISH
antojadisima This glaze also walked in the ... so I caught it only takes me a single layer and I love it =)
0 comments:
Post a Comment