good I just got my first prize =) I sent him carolina and this is his blog http://elbauldecarolina.blogspot.com/ I'm not putting into this but I understand I have to tell 7 things about me xDDD good because here I'm not sure but to tell because I'm bad for this xD mu
not if you have to make up things or in general so I usually do xD if you want to tell me any makeup!
1. my youtube name is a tribute to my city, as is the Latin term Gades Cadiz
2. I'm a mess of my room, but in terms of jobs, and I'm pretty neat material.
3. I can not stand the edges of the shampoo / gel / conditioner are stained product, whenever you use the clean and whether someone has stopped using the clean stained (a foolish mania) xD
4.mi favorite dish is the English tortilla pizza and I am nothing
5.no so spiteful I spend the mosqueo fast and I'm nothing like that.
6.tengo a very sarcastic humor. 7.estudiaba
law and business but quit to devote to the industry of beauty (makeup stylist) (I think this more than you knew but if someone did not know)
Well with this I know a little more and I really am not going to nominate anyone in particular, if you have a blog and I want to do it later ^ ^
a big kiss!
0 comments:
Post a Comment